- 1 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 4 hot dogs
- 5 drops green food coloring
- In saucepan, bring 1 – 1 1/2 cups water to boil.
- Add noodles and contents of package.
- Boil 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add 4 inches of water to a large saucepan, bring to boil.
- Cut each hot dog into 8 strips to within 2 inches of one end.
- Drop into boiling water.
- Cook till heated through.
- Add food coloring to noodles and drain if necessary. Place noodles on serving plate.
- Top with hot dog, standing up.
- Add eyes and mouth with ketchup and mustard.
Kids loved it at the Southlake Central Market Cooking School! Check out the pictures on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pstwentyfour